Get $25 for opening a new ColoradoABLE account!
- Eligible for ColoradoABLE account
- US citizen and Colorado resident
- New ColoradoABLE account opened March though June, 2023
- The account must be in good order to receive funds.
- Funds dispersed the following month from when the account was opened.
Who is eligible for the plan?
Eligible individuals can open the account for themselves, or an authorized individual can open an account on their behalf. There are a few requirements that individuals with disabilities must meet to be able to have an account.
You’re eligible if:
- You’re entitled to SSI or SSDI because of your disability; and
- Your disability was present before age 26.
Start saving today.
Enjoy tax-advantaged saving without impacting your current benefits.Enroll
Looking to contribute to a Colorado ABLE plan account?
Download and print Ugift certificates for birthdays, graduations and other celebrations.Learn More